Daggers and Pearls
Our Savannah vessel is a beautiful addition to our collection, and will be a staple. This vessel is multi functional as it can hold a propagation tube or a taper candle or even an arrangement of dried flowers. This vessel comes with a propagation tube with purchase.
Our eco-resin set is coated in a natural wax sealant, which repels water, but does not make it waterproof.
Our concrete set is sealed with a water-based acrylic matte sealer, which repels water, but does not make it waterproof.
* See below for more details and care.
Size of Vessel:
.80” diameter of opening
weight: .75 lb
Each piece is coated with a water-based wax sealer which repels water, but does not make it waterproof. Each piece is made with artist grade permanent pigments and are lightfast and highly concentrated.
I make each piece in small batches. If you are purchasing multiple pieces in the same color there could be a variation in the color. The nature of the material and finish can also have slight variations in color, making each item unique.
Each piece is individually hand poured/handmade. Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness and bumps can and do occur, particularly on the underside during the process making them.
• Eco Resin (Aqua-Resin) - is a water based, non-toxic, composite resin system. Aqua-Resin is sustainably produced, with less than 10% of its formula weight derived from petrochemical sources.
• Concrete - The concrete mixture used in each piece is a high-performance, fast-setting concrete material that is durable in wet environments.
• I use artist grade permanent pigments for all pieces.
• I use an all natural beeswax sealant (Food-safe & Non-Toxic) for all eco-resin pieces.
• I use a water-based acrylic sealer with semi-gloss finish on all concrete pieces.
Aqua-Resin items are coated in a natural wax sealer to make them water resistant, not water-proof. It is important to wipe up spills with a soft damp cloth immediately in order to avoid damage to your item.
Concrete items are sealed with a water-based acrylic semi-gloss sealer to make them water resistant, not water-proof. It is important to wipe up spills with a soft damp cloth immediately in order to avoid damage to your item.
All of my items are not dishwasher or food safe.