Daggers and Pearls
Our Rizza candle holder is a stand out piece for holding candles or burning palo santo sticks. Rizza has an arch shape and is sturdy for holding candles.
Our Fall series of the Rizza candle holders are made of concrete and now includes a 10" inch cream taper candle with purchase. The candle fits perfect with our Rizza candle holder.
Rizza is sealed with an acrylic water-based semi-gloss sealant, which repels water, but does not make it waterproof. Each piece is made with artist grade permanent pigments which are lightfast and highly concentrated.
* See below for more details and care.
Size of candle holder:
1" in diameter holder opening
4.5” in height
2.5" in width
2.5" in depth
Weight: 1.4 lb
Each piece is coated with a water-based wax sealer which repels water, but does not make it waterproof. Each piece is made with artist grade permanent pigments and are lightfast and highly concentrated.
I make each piece in small batches. If you are purchasing multiple pieces in the same color there could be a variation in the color. The nature of the material and finish can also have slight variations in color, making each item unique.
Each piece is individually hand poured/handmade. Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness and bumps can and do occur, particularly on the underside during the process making them.
• Eco Resin (Aqua-Resin) - is a water based, non-toxic, composite resin system. Aqua-Resin is sustainably produced, with less than 10% of its formula weight derived from petrochemical sources.
• Concrete - The concrete mixture used in each piece is a high-performance, fast-setting concrete material that is durable in wet environments.
• I use artist grade permanent pigments for all pieces.
• I use an all natural beeswax sealant (Food-safe & Non-Toxic) for all eco-resin pieces.
• I use a water-based acrylic sealer with semi-gloss finish on all concrete pieces.
Aqua-Resin items are coated in a natural wax sealer to make them water resistant, not water-proof. It is important to wipe up spills with a soft damp cloth immediately in order to avoid damage to your item.
Concrete items are sealed with a water-based acrylic semi-gloss sealer to make them water resistant, not water-proof. It is important to wipe up spills with a soft damp cloth immediately in order to avoid damage to your item.
All of my items are not dishwasher or food safe.